* Annual Registration fee $30 ($20 for the second sibling). Registration fee is non-refundable.
* Flying Fish Swimming School request fill registration form online. The spot in the class is not reserved until tuition with registration fee is received. (we CAN NOT hold or reserve spots in lesson/classes without payment)
* No Refund, Make ups, or Credits after 1st day of the class.
* 50% of the tuition will be charged if the class is withdrawn within 5 days prior to the start of the session.
* There are no makeup lessons, credits or refunds for scheduled lessons you miss.
* Bounced check is subjected to $25 charge.
* There is $20 processing fee for each transfer / switching request after the first day of session.
* Cancellation is offered with a doctor's note and 50% refunds for remaining classes.
* There are no refunds, credits or make-ups for missed classes, nor for same-day cancellations caused by any act of God, including but not limited to, lightning, earthquake and severe weather. In the instances of shutdowns caused by health and safety considerations such as fecal and vomiting incidents.
* We have a 2-student minimum to run a class (for 30 minutes class) and 5-student minimum to run a class (for 60 minutes class). FFSS will make every effort to combine or reschedule classes with low enrollment. Management reserves the right to cancel a class if classes under minimum student are registered.
* It is your responsibility to make sure that appointment, vacations, and other activities do not interfere with the class for which you have enrolled. Please consider this before enrolling.
* Enrolling by instructors is NOT a service we provide. Instructors are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time. All Flying Fish Swim School instructors have successfully completed the FFSS training program and are certified in CPR and First Aid.
* Alpha, Beta, Delta parent must stay in the designated seating area and watch your kids during class. The seats on the pool deck are for Alpha, Beta, Delta parent only (Only one parent/guardian in the designated seating area during class).
* Sibling is NOT allowed in pool deck area (who are not enrolled in that classes) please stay in view-room area.
* We do not accept Children who are not yet potty-trained
* Swim goggles are highly encouraged. If we feel a child's progress is slowed because they are not wearing goggles, we may require they have to use it.
* Swim caps are required for all swimmers who have enrolled for the program.
* In order to maintain an optimal learning environment, it may be necessary to change a student's class assignment or instructor while we do our best to match a student with a class appropriate to his or her level, it may happen that a student is placed in a class that is not an ideal fit. All possible avenues will be exhausted in an effort to rectify the situation. If no suitable solution is available, FFSS reserves the right to drop the student.
* Flying Fish Swimming School reserves the right to change policy and procedure at any time without prior notice to ensure ongoing quality and service.
* NO PHOTOGRAPHY or TAKING VIDEOS of any lessons.
* Cell phone and/or camera usage is NOT permitted in any of our locker rooms at any time.
* Lifeguards have the authority to stop any activity that is deemed unsafe.
* No running or horseplay; No jumping or diving, twists, or flips. No hanging on lane lines. No gum or glass in the pool area. No spitting in the pool.
* California States Law requires showers before swimming in a public pool.
* The FFSS is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles on our premises programs.
* Adults/legal guardians must supervise their child(ren)/minor dependents in the facility at all times.
* Students are required to follow all rules and regulations of swim pool, and should respect our instructors and staff. Both of our instructors and staff reserve the right to disqualify students who have violated any of our rules.
* Please escort your young child to the bathroom prior to his or her lesson. $380 charge will be applied to any family whose child closes pool due to Bodily waste.
* Absolutely no dropping off of children to be picked up later.
* Parent(Beginner & preschooler)are required to stay with their child at all times on the pool deck. Only one parent/guardian in the designated seating area during class. Please NEVER approach your child while they are in a lesson and NEVER approach a coach during a lesson. This is a big distraction, not just for your child but for the other kids as well. We want the kids to be focused on the coaches, not the parents.
* The FFSS is a smoke-free, tobacco-free and drug-free environment. Smoking is prohibited on all FFSS property.
* Absolutely no chewing gum in facility and pool area. $ 150 charge will be applied to any family who chewing gum in Flying Fish Swimming School facility.
* No candy, cough drops or other consumables are allowed in the pool area. Please make sure your child has disposed of these properly before beginning the lesson
* Clothing, gear and shoes not related to use in the pool must be kept in lockers room. This includes street shoes (not used on the deck), any clothes not intended to be worn in the pool and any personal items. Please leave all valuables at home. The FFSS is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
* Loose jewelry or any extraneous body accessories cannot be worn in the pool or deck area. These items may damage the filtration system if lost.
* Flying fish Swimming School reserves the right to photograph and film facilities, activities,and program participants for potential use in our marketing efforts, which may include, but not limited to, brochures, flyers, TV commercials, and the Flying Fish Swimming School website. All marketing materials will remain the property of the Flying Fish Swimming School.
* Flying Fish Swim School maintains the right to terminate any membership at any time with causein the interest of our vision, mission, objectives, and safety issue.